How we use your Information
We use information we collect to conduct our business and improve our Sites and Services, develop new products and services, provide information and support, to better understand your needs and interests, personalize communications and advertising, and generally promote a quality experience for you. For example, we may use your information, including your personal information, to:
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
- Customize the content, products and services that are offered to you;
- Contact you with information about vTiger CRM;
- Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, and information;
- Verify your authority to enter and use our Services;
- Engage in market research and analysis;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of our websites, and our advertising and marketing;
- Consider your employment application;
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Provide targeting advertising, including the use of re-targeting technology;
- Send you marketing materials, for example, via email, including our newsletter, and to notify you about products and services that we believe would be of interest to you; or
- Deter, detect, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
We may link information we collect from multiple sources to provide better service to you and to improve our products and services.
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
We do not sell your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may share or disclose your personal information as follows:
- To affiliated and unaffiliated service providers for the sole purpose of enabling them to provide services to us in connection with providing our Services to you;
- Based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violation of our Policy, as evidence in litigation in which we are involved, or to otherwise protect the rights or safety of any person or entity;
- Based on a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to respond to judicial process, valid government inquiry, or is otherwise required by law;
- If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if all or part of our assets are acquired, or in response to a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer your information to the acquiring entity;
- When posted by you or an authorized third-party, to our wikis, forums, blogs, message boards, chat rooms and other social networking environments or Sites;
- We also may share aggregate or non-personally identifiable data about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, analytics or similar purposes; and
- To other third parties for purposes you have allowed or consented to.
User Generated Content
We may collect personal information about you when you voluntarily post in blogs, chat rooms, forums or message boards available from the Sites. All of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Sites. Automate SMB Enterprises is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law or your personal privacy
Clear Gifs and Log Files
We and our third party partners use technologies such as web beacons in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements around the site, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We link this automatically-collected data to other information we collect about you.
Links to Third Party Site(s) and Applications
The Sites provide links to third party websites or resources (e.g. applications) over which Automate SMB Enterprises does not have control. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Automate SMB Enterprises and Automate SMB Enterprises does not control the content or privacy policies or practices of such sites. Any access to and use of such linked websites or any resources available on our Sites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties’ websites.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to our latest terms of service to learn about the disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of Automate SMB Enterprises.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this statement from time to time and in our sole discretion, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the statement the date it was last updated. Your continued access to the Sites and Services will indicate your acceptance of our updated Policy. We recommend that users revisit this statement on occasion to learn of any changes.